PayPal Bingo Sites:
Since their establishment, PayPal have gone on to become one of the most popular payment methods
in the world, with an average of around 235 million people using the platform to pay for goods online in the past year. Although PayPal is extremely well-known amongst customers for purchases on major platforms such as Amazon and eBay, it is also popular amongst online Bingo punters as it is a popular method for depositing and withdrawing funds. In this fabulous page, we will be providing you with all the best information you need to know about PayPal Bingo Sites.
What Exactly Is PayPal?
PayPal was founded in 1998 in California by Billionaire Elon Musk. PayPal is an online payment platform which allows users to transfer funds to different companies and service providers. In 2002, PayPal was sold to eBay. PayPal is classed as an E-wallet, the user needs to link their bank account/card to the app and in return they will be able deposit and withdraw funds. Users can also receive funds on their PayPal account from other PayPal users. One of the main reasons why PayPal is immensely popular is because of the security the provide. PayPal allows the user to keep their personal details to themselves and their bank details are completely safe/private so there is no chance of hacks or personal details getting in the hands of people who shouldn’t have it.
Why Use PayPal For Online Bingo?
Now as you know, many people love Bingo however a lot of them ask the question of why should they use PayPal when playing on Online Bingo
. The truth is that PayPal is an excellent method of payment which has so many brilliant features and it is awesome for those who are Online Bingo Punters, so we have decided to form a list which will tell you why we think PayPal is an excellent method of payment for Online Bingo.
- PayPal accounts can be funded in various ways, including by debit card, linked bank account or even by selling items via eBay. This means that you can deposit money on a Bingo Site via PayPal without even having a Credit Card!
- PayPal has an official mobile app which makes depositing an easy and safe process as well as being extremely convenient!
- PayPal withdrawals are instant, whilst bank transfer and credit cards can take up to 7 days.
- If you decided to deposit with PayPal, you will be able to withdraw to PayPal, even if the card you funded the PayPal account with is no longer valid.
- PayPal are renowned for being an ultra-secure platform and their customers are extremely safe as personal information and bank details are never released or given to Bingo Sites.
How to Deposit with PayPal On a Bingo Site?
Depositing and creating an account with PayPal is an easy and simple process to do. Below is a step by step list on how to create an account and deposit with PayPal.
- The first thing you need to do is create a PayPal account. You can do this by visiting the PayPal website or via the PayPal app. Signing up to PayPal is completely free!
- Once you have entered all the relevant details you will need to verify the account by following the link that PayPal have emailed to you.
- Once this has done, your account will be set up. You will now need to select the account which will be linked to your PayPal and then upload funds onto it.
- Now you will be ready to head over to your chosen PayPal Bingo Site and enter the amount of money which you wish to deposit from your PayPal account.
- Now you will be good to go! Bonuses and promotions will be available for you to take advantage of and you will now be able to withdraw your winnings!
How Safe is PayPal & What Other Advantages Does It Have?
PayPal is totally safe and not only is it safe, it is also immensely fast and very easy to use! PayPal have stated that they ensure that no personal details and financial details are shared with anybody that shouldn’t have them, including third parties/vendors. One of the best things about PayPal is that transactions which come out your account show up straight away, this is a good advantage to have as with other payment methods such as Visa Cards, payments get taken first and the transaction may pop up a few days later, this can lead to confusion and potentially financial issues. Another good feature that PayPal has is the option they give to punters of having their transactions printed on their statement or not. So if you don’t want your gambling transactions to come up on your statement then you can simply select this option and your statement won’t show them. In addition to all these fantastic features, there is also no transaction fee for using PayPal. Using PayPal is completely free and any fees that may occur are covered by the Bingo sites that you are playing with.