Neteller is an excellent form of online payment for customers to use in order to successfully withdraw and deposit funds to and from their bingo accounts. Neteller is very popular amongst bingo sites as it is a trusted and reliable form of payment. Here, you will be able to find the best Neteller bingo sites in the UK.
Best Neteller Bingo Sites 2020
The search of finding the best online payment method to use to deposit and withdraw bingo funds to and from your bingo account can be a struggle, that is why our reviews will be able to help you to decide which form of payment is best suited to you, based on your tastes and preferences.
Who are Neteller?
Neteller are a British electronic wallet that was first established back in 1999, by Paysafe Financial Ltd. Paysafe Financial Ltd own a range of online e-wallets, including Paysafe themselves. They released this method of payment to be more competitive in this market and have more of a network.
Neteller were originally based in Canada, then in 2004 they moved offices to the Isle of Man and then after that they moved to London in the United Kingdom. This e-wallet has grown massively over the years and is now available across hundreds of online casinos and online bingo networks across the globe. Neteller is very recommendable in both gambling and also a range of other industries across the world. Neteller is advantageous for the same reasons as any other e-wallet, it is quick and easy to use.
There are 3 different types of Neteller payment methods and ways in which you can pay via Neteller. There is the online e-wallet, which is the original way in which customers can use Neteller. You can also use Neteller via Money Transfer, which is an easy app to use on your mobile device or computer. The other alternative way to use Neteller is via a Neteller Prepaid Mastercard, which is a physical card that you will be able to use in a lot of different places, including on a bingo site.
Neteller do in fact have millions of customers across the globe, which should be enough persuasion for you as a customer to trust them. They are available in 26 different countries, which means if you are looking to register with them, make sure that they are available in your country beforehand.
You may even be familiar with Neteller if you’re a football fan – or a Crystal Palace fan, to be more precise. The Neteller logo featured on the kits for Crystal Palace FC for their 2014/15 and 2015/16 Premier League seasons. This was part of a sponsorship deal with Optimal Payments plc (now Paysafe Group plc).
Neteller and bingo sites
You’ll find the Neteller logo usually at the bottom of the page of your favourite bingo site, alongside other popular payment methods like PayPal. In the gambling world, Neteller is one of the most widely accepted payment methods around – so not just on bingo sites, but you’ll find the method accepted on casino sites too.
It really is tricky to find a bingo or casino site that isn’t using Neteller as an acceptable payment method – they do exist, though these sites tend to only accept debit card and won’t accept the likes of PayPal, Boku, Skrill, Paysafecard amongst others.
While using Neteller as payment in the gambling world has been commonplace since 2000, it’s not just bingo and casino sites you use Neteller online for. A good number of online merchants accept the method, so you’ll be pleased to hear you can use Neteller to pay for other things online besides bingo.
Fraud protection built-in
In order to keep your money safe after you deposit, Neteller has several security features worth mentioning:
- All sensitive information is encrypted to industry-standard
- Data centres storing the information are highly-secure
- Transaction data remains safe through regular back-ups
- 24/7 account and transaction monitoringby both computer systems and live security agents
- 24/7 customer service for any concerns or questions
How to Use Neteller:
Processing payments and making transactions using Neteller is a very simple process that requires very little effort. Payments are processed instantly, which means that if you were to deposit funds into your online bingo account, you can use them straight away.
Before you make a payment into your bingo account, ensure that the bingo site that you are using, is one of the bingo sites that accept Neteller. You can do this by looking at either the bottom of the bingo site, where the range of payment options lie, or by checking the terms and conditions, where you can also see whether or not you can.
Before you decide to make a payment to your bingo account via Neteller, you have to make sure that you have a Neteller account. If you do not, then head over to Neteller and register an account. Use our step-by-step guide below in order to successfully make a deposit to your bingo account via Neteller.
- Ensure that your Neteller account is funded with some sort of bank account details.
- Log into your bingo account, and head over to account settings, where you must choose the options to make a deposit.
- Select your preferred method of payment as Neteller and enter in the amount that you wish to deposit.
- You will be redirected to the Neteller login page, enter in your email address and password and confirm your log in.
- The funds will reach your account instantly, where you are free to use them as you wish.
If you wish to make a deposit, then a similar process is needed to be taken. For this, all you have to do is head over to your account settings and choose the option to withdraw. You can then enter in the amount that you wish to withdraw and your preferred method of payment for this withdrawal. Ensure that the amount that you wish to withdraw complies with the minimum withdrawal amount of the casino.
Neteller Net+ Virtual Prepaid Card:
This is a prepaid card that is in partnership with Mastercard. This card comes at no additional costs. You can process online payments with this card but still have the increased security which you don’t get with card payments. In order to use the card, all you need to do is have funds in your Neteller account and then the card will take the funds from this. You can add up to 5 cards at a time to your Neteller account, which is extremely convenient. Your Neteller card can be used I the following currencies: GBP, USD, EUR, JPY, AUD, DKK, CAD, SEK.
It does not cost you a penny to make an online payment or deposit to your casino account, however, if you wish to put money into your Neteller account, you will be faced with a 2.5% transaction fee. Here are the fees that are associated with Neteller and that you will be charged with when making online withdrawals.
- Bank Transfer – £10
- Member Wire – £12.75
- Money Transfer – 45% with a minimum amount of 50p
- Net+ Prepaid Mastercard – 0 – 1.75%
Advantages of Neteller:
Below, you can find some of the best advantages of Neteller and why customers like to use them as their preferred method of online bingo site payment.
- Available across a range of online casinos and bingo sites.
- Trusted payment method that is very reliable.
- Funds can be deposited from a range of different accounts.
- It is so easy to deposit money into your bingo account using Neteller, as all you have to is enter in your email address and password, and not all of your account numbers like with a card payment.
- It offers an extra layer of security, as the bingo site is only getting hold of your email and password and not all of your debit cards details, even though the bingo site should be secure in the first place.
- Free to register an account with Neteller and it is a simple process to do.
Disadvantages of Neteller:
Like with any online payment method, there are some disadvantages that customers have sometimes. These are slight inconveniences, which could possibly make you decide not to use them.
- On withdrawals to Neteller, there are some slight fees added. Although the fees are small, it is a disadvantage as it stops you being able to claim the whole amount that you withdraw. Especially when other e-wallets like PayPal will not charge any fees to you.
- An e-wallet is typically used to be safe and to not publish your card details to loads of different sites, so if you are only planning on sticking to one particular bingo site for example, you will be fine to use a card payment. It is if you start using multiple bingo sites, you may need an e-wallet.
- A lot of bingo sites require you to claim a welcome bonus using card payment, and therefore do not allow e-wallets, like Neteller. For example, if you were claiming a deposit bonus and had to deposit some funds, you could not do so with Neteller.
The Neteller website is mobile optimised, so you will still be able to log into your account and check your balance on your mobile device. You will also be able to process payments that way too. There is an official Neteller mobile app that you can download on iOS and Android devices. Therefore, if you have a mobile device that runs on this software, you can download the official Neteller app from the app store or google play store for free and access your account that way. This is quicker and more convenient for you to enjoy mobile bingo.
Neteller is extremely safe and secure. It uses one of the best security systems in the UK, which uses an anti-fraud tool and has advanced security features. Neteller is in fact a UK Financial Conduct Authority company. Surely this is enough persuasion to suggest to you that it is a safe and reliable betting platform.
Neteller vs alternative brands
Neteller on bingo sites is definitely easier (once set-up) to use than a debit card. All you have to do is log in to your Neteller account when you go to make a deposit. There’s no need to enter a card number. Plus, in the unlikely circumstances your account your bingo or casino account gets hacked, you can be sage in the knowledge your bank details are protected because you won’t have filled them in.
As mentioned earlier, the likes of PayPal, Skrill and Paysafecard work very similarly to Neteller. There isn’t much difference between them – it pretty much depends on what you want to use your bingo or casino account for. PayPal is a widely known brand, and with that familiarity, we could understand why you might initially think to opt for it over using Neteller. Though, in the gambling world, sites that accept Neteller are more commonplace than Paypal – particularly casino sites.
Our verdict is that this is one of the best e-wallets that you can use. There are many advantages to Neteller, and it is clear to see as to why they have millions of customers worldwide. Neteller as a payment method is so easy to use and it cuts out the longevity of always having to enter in multiple card details every time you want to make a deposit; you simply can enter in your email address and password. Of course, no payment method is perfect, there are some fees that are associated to Neteller withdrawals, but these are just slight fees that will not hinder your price too much.
Neteller are very broad, they are not just an e-wallet, they also have a pre-paid card for customers to use. This card can be used in a variety of shops too and means that as well as being an e-wallet, you can have a physical payment version for when you are paying at places where an e-wallet is not valid. If you are looking for a reliable payment method to use in order to successfully withdraw and deposit funds to and from your online bingo account, then Neteller is certainly up there as one of our top recommendations, along with other payment options that are similar to Neteller, like PayPal and Skrill. We always recommend e-wallets to customers that are worried about security, as they are one of the best forms of payments based on security measures. Bingo sites that accept Neteller do so safe in the knowledge it is an experienced form of payment.