If you’re looking for the best Bingo sites accepting Boku, you’ve come to the right place! Our experienced team has put together the best Boku bingo sites, so you don’t have to go looking for them. Below we’ve provided reasons why you should consider choosing a Boku bingo site instead of any old site, we’ve also reviewed and recommended the top sites you can sign up to and play at.
Top Boku Bingo Websites
What is Boku?
Boku was founded in 2009 and since their establishment they have gone on to become one of the best payment methods in the world. Boku was originally named Vidicom Ltd and they were first founded in the United Kingdom (Derbyshire). After making a name for themselves, Boku were approached by worldwide giant companies such as PlayStation, Spotify and Windows with whom they partnered with.
The concept for Boku is actually very simple. Boku allows punters to fund their account by adding the money from their mobile phone, so essentially the punter ‘pays by phone‘ and the payment is added to their monthly bill. Punters can use Boku as long as they have a pay as you go or contracted mobile phone. At the time of being first established, Boku occurred major success as there was a huge hype around it due to the fact that it was the first payment method of its type.
Despite being a well-established company since their establishment in 2009, it may come to your surprise that a lot of people are still unaware about Boku! We understand that learning new things can be time consuming and not everybody is willing to do it, so this is why we have decided to list a few interesting facts about Boku which can be found below.
- The Boku headquarters is in San Francisco.
- Boku was created by 4 people. Mark Britto, Erich Ringewald, Javier Martell and Ron Hirson.
- Boku is currently the biggest carrier billing company in the world.
- Boku won the ‘Best Alternative Payment’ award in 2014.
- Boku has handled over $1 billion of mobile payments.
- Boku is available in over 55 Countries. Including Poland, Germany, Malaysia and Singapore.
Why Use Boku for Online Bingo?
As you are probably aware, Online Bingo is immensely popular and thousands of people log onto their favourite Online Bingo site every single day to have some magnificent fun and hopefully win some huge cash! When it comes to Online Bingo, there is plenty of payment options for punters to choose from and they really do vary, however one of the very best payment methods to use for online bingo is certainly Boku! Boku really is excellent and it has a variety of fabulous features which have made it popular amongst Online Bingo punters over the past few years. Listed below is a few reasons why we think you should consider Boku when playing Online Bingo.
- Ease of Use. Boku is extremely easy to use and uploading funds onto your account is not only easy but extremely quick too! Overall, the whole process will take under a minute and all the user needs to do is enter the amount they want to deposit and then enter their phone number. A text message will be sent and the punter will need to verify it. Once this is done, they will be good to go!
- Nowadays, security is extremely important when it comes to paying online and Boku understand this. Boku is immensely secure and it does not require the punter to share personal details or even bank details! The only thing Boku require is your phone bill so this means you will be free from any risk of hackers or scammers who wish to find out your personal or financial data.
- No Fees. Unlike the majority of other deposit methods, Boku do not charge their punters for depositing funds. Depositing funds on Boku is completely free!
- Arguably the best feature of Boku. Boku allows the punter to play straight away and pay the total balance along with their phone bill whenever they wish to do so.
How to Deposit with Boku:
Depositing with Boku really is simple and it is an extremely quick process too! In order to help you out, we have put together a step by step guide on how to deposit with Boku which can be found below.
- Visit an Online Bingo site which accepts Boku.
- Click on the Boku tab.
- Select the amount of money which you wish to deposit. (£30 Maximum).
- Enter your phone number.
- A text message will come through to your phone, confirming the transaction so be sure to confirm it.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, you will be ready to start your Online Bingo journey!
Despite the fact that Boku is one of the best payment methods in the world as well as being a favourite amongst Online Bingo punters, there is a few disadvantages which we feel you should be aware of, these can be found below.
- Unfortunately, Boku is not available on all online bingo sites.
- Withdrawing money on Boku is not possible. Punters can deposit via Boku but they will need to find an alternative method in order to withdraw.
- Boku punters can only deposit a maximum amount of £30. This can be an issue for those who class themselves as big spenders.
- As you are aware, the Boku bill is added to the
puntersphone bill so if you are not the best in terms of money management then you may come across an unpleasant surprise when you realize how high your phone bill is.
Boku on Tablet and Mobile:
Boku is a very popular payment method and plenty of punters opt to use it via their desktop when on Online Bingo sites. In addition to desktops, Boku is also available on m